Friday 13 July 2012

THE BLACK HOLE

THE BLACK HOLE

I was at the printer doing some printing. Suddenly the printer started to play up on me. So then I kicked it hard but not too hard. My eyes were rolling me to sleep but just then BANG the printer started working again.

Suddenly the printer printed a large black hole. I put my cup down on the black hole and BOOM the cup fell in the hole. I reached in the hole and grabbed my cup back.

Then I went up to the vending machine and put the hole up against the glass of the machine. I carefully put my hand though the black hole and took a chocolate bar. It was a snicker. Then I tiptoed to the door, reached in and opened the door. I was so exited. I ran up to the safe and stuck the black hole onto the safe door and grabbed all the money I could. I felt guilty for helping myself.

Before I could turn back the paper hole had slipped off the safe door. I was trapped! I felt scared, worried and nervous. How was I going to escape?

By Leah Culff

The Black Hole

I was working in a big, black room, my eyes started to roll. I was very tired, my head was pounding telling me to drift off to sleep. On that cold day I was at the photocopier doing some office work when the photocopier played up. The piece of paper I was photocopying had a black hole in it. I was terrified.

When I was having a drink, I put it down because I finished it. It landed on the piece of paper. It fell straight though! I bent down to see if I could see the cup through the paper. I could. Then I scarily placed my hand though the terrifying piece of paper. I could. I was shocked when my hand suspiciously fitted though the amazing thing.

I ran over to the vending machine. I taped the black hole up to the vending machine and reached my hand though and got a delicious snickers bar. I eat the entire lovely and delicious snickers bar.

Then I thought. I ran excitedly over to the boss’s door. I pinned the piece of amazing paper up to the door and I pulled the handle and I opened the door. When I looked around I saw the safe. The safe had millions of cash in it. I put the black hole against the safe and started pulling out all the cash. Then I got a bit too greedy and I accidently fell in, then the black hole slipped off the big silver safe. I was still in there in till this day when my boss came and saved me.

                       By Sam Upton

No comments:

Post a Comment