Friday 13 July 2012

THE BLACK HOLE

THE BLACK HOLE

By Jessica Pratt

  I was still at work staring into space at 10:30pm waiting for the work that I had done earlier to print. But it wasn't. After a couple of minutes I kicked the printer and an A3 piece of paper came out. I felt confused. On the large piece of paper there was a black circle. I drank the rest of my drink and placed it on the circle. The drink disappeared. I realised the circle was like a black hole. I reached into the black hole and pulled my  drink out.

   I walked towards the chocolate vending machine. The coast was clear. I stuck the black hole on to the glass of the vending machine. I slowly reached into the black hole and pulled out the first chocolate I could feel. It was a snicker. Then I remembered there was a safe in my boss's office.

  I hurried towards the door. It was locked. So I stuck the black hole on to the door then reached into the black hole then opened the door. In front of me was the safe. What was in there? Was it money? I was so tempted. I walked towards it. The safe was locked. So I stuck the hole on to the door of the safe. I reached into the safe. There was money in it. I could be rich. I pulled out all of the money. When I thought it was all gone to double check I had all of it I decided to get all of my body the safe. When my whole body was in to my surprise the black hole fell off. I was trapped.

2 comments:

  1. To Jessica
    Nice feelings like confused
    A lot of really good short sentences
    Could of used more sentence openers like just then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara and Megan13 July 2012 at 12:04

    Sara and Megan
    star:It was very intresting, when we started reading it we didn't want to stop
    star:very good feelings

    ReplyDelete