Friday 13 July 2012

THE BLACK HOLE


THE BLACK HOLE

At 9:30 I was still at work. I was all alone doing a night shift. Suddenly the printer stopped working so I kicked it hard with my foot .I kicked it so hard, it worked but then a black hole appeared from the side of the broken printer. Then I carefully put my cup down and it suddenly fell through the hole. So I just double checked if any one was around and I put the hole against the vending machine and got a snickers bar. I sneaked up to the safe and took the money I popped my head through to see if there was any money left and fell in the safe and the black hole fell off I was stuck and scared encase my boss found me .

By Luey Murray

The Black Hole

I was working late at my job. Then a noise came from the printer. It was rumbling so I kicked it .Then a black hole came out. I went to get a drink of water and put it on the black hole and my drink straight through.

So I sneakily walked towards the vending machine. I took the first chocolate bar I could get. It was snickers. Then I saw a safe. Should I or shouldn’t I take the money? I did it. Then I was stuck in the safe. What should I do?

By Jayden Joyce

THE BLACK HOLE

I was so tired and the printer was not working so I kicked it. Then a hole came out. I thought it was just a black hole. Suddenly I placed my cup on it and it slipped through the black hole. I was startled. I sneakily placed the black hole on the vending machine and grabbed the first chocolate bar I could get. It was a Mars bar. Then I saw a safe. Should I or shouldn’t I steal the hidden treasures?

I opened the safe with the black hole and took all the money.
Then I got locked in and I couldn’t get out again. I never want use the black hole again.

By Katie Mellowes.

2 comments:

  1. star:for tring your best

    rocket:you could have done more

    ROCKET:NEED MORE ADJECTIVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca and Unity13 July 2012 at 12:04

    Luey
    star:Good sentence openers like (suddnly)
    star:Good verbs like (poped)
    rocket: Use more fellings

    ReplyDelete